The 627 is designed for transferring coolant in high performance computers and data farms. The tube is a proprietary compounded EPDM, which is peroxide cured to enhance the chemical and temperature resistance, while increasing the sealing capabilities of the hose for the computer and electronics industry. The EPDM cover is compounded for added features such as ozone and abrasion resistance. The engineered synthetic fiber reinforcement easily withstands the pressures created in the fluid loop. The combination of these hose features added with the UL Flame resistance makes the 627 hose very effective in helping control the temperatures of the operating systems.
• Thermal Cooling
• Peroxide cured EPDM tube
• -40°F to +212°F (-40°C to +100°C) temp rating
• 150 psi maximum working pressure rating
• 4:1 Safety Factor
• UL94 HB Flame resistance rating
• Data farms
• High performance computers
• UL94 Flame Resistance Rating HB
• Design Factor: 4:1
• Designed to be used with hose barbs and clamps
• Couplings attached with bands or clamps may reduce the working pressure of the hose to less than the maximum rated working pressure of the hose. Refer to NAHAD Industrial Hose Assembly Guidelines.