Parker’s Series 7084 Twinhammer Dual Air/Water Jackhammer Factory Hose Assemblies are designed as an integral component of a silica dust suppression system to help meet the OSHA Respirable Crystalline Silica (RCS) Standard. It is easy to handle and maneuver in application, and perfect for use with industrial air compressors and jackhammers.
The air hose inner tube is compatible with light oil mists for tool lubrication. The color-coded hose covers allow easy identification and resist abrasion and weathering. Series 7084 hose assemblies incorporate crimp couplings for durability and security, with universal end styles for quick connection/disconnection.
• Tube: Black EPDM for versatile and economical service to 212°F.
• Reinforcement: Multiple textile plies for strength and kink resistance.
• Cover: Blue (water hose) or red (air hose) EPDM for abrasion and weathering resistance.
• Air Hose Couplings: Steel crimp male universal x male universal for a durable, safe and secure connection.
• Water Hose Couplings: Brass crimp rigid male pipe x rigid male pipe for a safe and secure rust resistant connection.
• Stock: Available in popular hose assembly configurations for quick delivery and order fulfillment.
• Air compressor/water pump hose connections in jackammer dust suppression systems
• Air operated jackhammers incorporating a water connection
• Note: Universal fittings have a maximum working pressure of 150 psi. Do not operate this hose assembly/system at pressures greater than 150 psi.